- I am a home owner in Dominica
- I am a citizen or permanent resident of Dominica and I have proof of this
- My house size is up to 500 sq. ft.
- My house was completed destroyed by Hurricane Maria
- My house is the main home that I live in
- I have proof of ownership or documented permission to use the property
- My house is not in a landslide or flood risk area. If my home is in such an area, I can re-locate it to a safer area on my property
- My house is not located in a protected area or within 200 meters of a protected area
- I have not received direct reconstruction/structural restoration of my home through Government or another donor housing program
- I did not have insurance coverage for my house prior to Hurricane Maria
- I am unemployed due to Hurricane Maria
- I am a recipient of Public Assistance Education Trust Fund and Over 70 Allowance
- Part of my house was used as a source of livelihood/income
Special Consideration will be given to single households, the elderly, the disable and the most vulnerable groups, like persons still living in a shelter or still living with others.
What Do I Need to Apply?
- Official photo ID (one of the following):
- Social security card
- Driver's license
- If applicable, citizenship documentation or permanent residence certificate
- Land title/permission to build
- This may be uploaded at a later date but will be required before acceptance onto the project
Online Application Form
Eligible candidates can also submit applications via our Online Application Form. Please ensure all required documentation is in-hand before starting as progress on the form cannot be saved.