Applications for the Housing Recovery Project of the Ministry of Housing & Urban Development are now closed. We thank all those who have made submissions and advise that the processing of applications is underway.

What Do I Need to Apply Image

What Do I Need to Apply?

  • Official photo ID (one of the following):
    • Passport
    • Social security card
    • Driver's license
  • If applicable, citizenship documentation or permanent residence certificate
  • Land title/permission to build
    • This may be uploaded at a later date but will be required before acceptance onto the project

Eligible candidates can also submit applications via our Online Application Form. Please ensure all required documentation is in-hand before starting as progress on the form cannot be saved.

You can also complete the online application form with the assistance of a Social Mobiliser at the Housing Recovery Project office:

Housing Recovery Project
40 Old Street
Tel: (767) 616 9766
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Home Owner Journey Image
  1. Application
  2. Approval to join project
  3. Design and permits
  4. Construction preparation
  5. Foundation
  6. Walls
  7. Roof
  8. Complete house